FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- WATERPROOF: Polyether adhesive sealant withstands saltwater and freshwater environments to form a watertight, flexible seal above or below the waterline
- FAST SETTING: Paintable sealant sets in just 30 minutes and fully cures in 24 hours
- RESILIANT: Permanently flexible bond does not shrink when cured and does not bubble on damp surfaces
- STRONG BOND: Adheres to teak and other woods, fiberglass, vinyl, glass, FRP, metal, gel coat, polycarbonate and most plastics
- VERSATILE USE: Ideal for through-hull fastening, deck fittings, port lights, moldings, and other projects
Specifically designed for marine areas and conditions, Loctite PL Marine Fast Cure Adhesive Sealant is a fast setting, moisture cure polyether adhesive sealant that delivers strong bonds above or below the waterline once cured. This tough, paintable sealant dries white withstands both salt water and fresh water and does not shrink or bubble on damp surfaces. Loctite PL Marine Fast Cure Adhesive Sealant sets in just 30 minutes and fully cures in 24 hours for a watertight, flexible seal that’s ideal for through-hull fastening and deck fittings deck to hull joints, port lights, moldings, struts and planking and stem joints. Free of solvents, phthalates and isocyanates, Loctite PL Marine Fast Cure Adhesive Sealant stays permanently flexible and adheres to teak and other woods, fiberglass, vinyl, glass, FRP, metal, gelcoat, polycarbonate, and most plastics (test all plastic substrates for bond strength and compatibility before use).